Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hiram's Oscars





Oscar Smoshker
by Happy Hiram

We have waited for days
making sick canapes
through the channels a-lighting
seeking red carpet sightings
Who's gown will succeed
or become blogsmears feed?
We judge in, out or down
each celeb in the town...

Poor Seann William Scott
by the Oscars, forgot
Meryl Streep has been snubbed
(but at least made the club...)
Old George Clooney's a wreck
with Pitt neck and neck;
Dujardin takes the prize
with Uggie by his side.

till the wee hours of dawn
they will still party on...
To the Governor's ball
on Kimmel shall we call
Checking out who was
there at Vanity Fair.
By the end vacant stare
I've forgotten why I care.




1 comment:

  1. Give that Pride is such a deadly sin, I'm thinking no mere human being should be treated like or behave as a celebrity. Did I miss the Oscars? I usually only watch to catch the clips and to see the tribute to those who've passed.

    ReplyDelete